Friday, August 17, 2007

I Have The Weirdest Dreams

Princess Diana and I were having lunch at KFC and Gandalf was serving the counter,and then we were eaten by giant snakes,and my whole school went camping at midnight and we were pitching our tents inside the classrooms and having fun,despite just having been eaten by snakes, until a bunch of big fat wolves with yellow eyes turned up and chased us all around and we hid in the fish pond until the wolves told us they were actually vegetarian and only wanted to know where the tomatoes were,so we told them,and then I was posessed by the devil and my mom found out because I was chewing the curtains and had yellow boils all over me so she took me to the hairdressers where the ice-cream man exorcised me with a candy cane and then Daniel Radcliffe turned up with the sword of Gryffindor and I told him to get lost because I wanted to read Justin Timberlake's brain and then we all went to Oxford University and had a students' riot because the library wasn't cheesy enough and there was a Japanese girl with scary hair in my backpack and we jumped off the roof and then I woke up.

7 comments:

Grace said...

are. you. fer. real?

you wanna hear my dream?(well, technically, it's "read", but screw political correctness!)

The memory's pretty blurred now but here's what i recall: I was with my dad, a bunch of friends (from college i think) in Genting. I ran out of money but everyone was going to eat at some food court/restaurant. I followed em anyway and out of nowhere, a plate of fried kueh teow appears infront of me, so i eat. Somehow, the Championship Youth Cup footy players were there as well. At the time, me and my dad were checking out Tai Thong mooncakes, the snowskin durian coulis one... (i have been craving for it btw) and this ManUtd footy kid comes up to me and wants me to hang out, NO KIDDING! and i have to choose between mooncakes and hanging out with footy players. TOUGH CHOICE! (doesn't your sense of reasoning seem to fade away when you dream??... oh right, gandalf and scary japanese girls make so much sense. SEE!?)

Grace said...

btw you have to listen to The Twilight Sad, if you haven't already =D
aaaand a video bonus for my.. uh.. homie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdP1jBfxzo

checkit. word.

International Mastermind said...

AWESOME DREAM!!! Wanna hear MY latest weird dream?

I was watching my sister eat my best friend, and then my best friend and I went downtown and bought pink t shirts. then we met up with a certain cute guy who had the same pink t shirt on and we exclaimed over the coincidence...

Anonymous said...

omg..tht's a reli weird dream alright...i have reli weird dreams too but i forget them when i wake up the next morning....what a shame...urs is freaky and scary at the same time...especially the part where u get possessed and start eating curtains... hahaha

Persephone said...

i. think. i. will. die. from. LAUGHTER! *choke*

Anonymous said...

Well, I had a dream where I was kidnapped by pixies and frolicked with the unicorns who came from Missouri and Abraham Lincoln drank eggnog with pickles and I jumped off a black balloon and landed in Hoboken, where Hitler was eating pineapples and then the moon tagged the Statue of Liberty, who conked him in the knee with her torch and Pintos drove by and blew up when Fidel Castro declared Cuba a democracy and Harry Potter swam through the jelly, but was only a standee and then Cartman came out of the tv and kicked Mr. Garrison in the balls and said how cookies are aliens, so we should eat them all up so we should eat them up before it's too late.

Anonymous said...

Veeee! Gosh, that sounds totally made up! Phew. Funny wei.