I've never done one of these before, so what the heck.
The Google Image Meme
To answer the questions, do a Google image search with your answer, and then choose one picture from the first page of results to post as your response. Do this with minimal explanation if possible. Tag 5 other people when you are done.
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday.

And while we're on the subject, here is a list of things I want for my birthday ,(*cough* October 25) but have already resigned myself to probably never receiving until I'm making my own dough. Darn it.
1. Jake Gyllenhaal
2. Donnie Darko Director's Cut DVD.
3. Ballpens that actually have ink in them.
4. Sigur Ros' Heima DVD
5. A bag that zips.
6. Turqoise nail polish. Coz me funky like dat.
7. And if you can't buy Jake I'll settle for a really really really really big black and white poster that I can stick on my ceiling or something.
8. Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie. Because I actually do read books.
2. A place you'd like to travel to.

That's Iceland, see? So I can take Sigur Ros hostage and crush them with my will.
3. Your favourite place.

4. Your favourite food.

5. Your favourite pet.

Even though I've only ever had two dogs, and they both died.
No, it was nothing to do with me. They just snuffed it, is all.
6. Your favourite colour combination.

7. Favourite piece of clothing.
The only thing that makes me look even remotely awesome. I should erect a shrine to it or something.
8. All time favourite song.

This question is simply too ridiculously difficult to answer. Therefore I shall just go with the one song I've been listening to about 341 times a day since Saturday night; Gary Jules' hauntingly gorgeous version of Mad World from the Donnie Darko soundtrack.
9. Favourite TV show.
House m.d. Geddit? The only show on television that gets better with age.
10. First name of your significant other/crush.
As if you don't know. Really.
But still. Any excuse to post a picture.

Yes Jake, I know. Your own gorgeousness exhausts you at times. 'Tis a burden indeed, being so beautiful.

6. Your favourite colour combination.

7. Favourite piece of clothing.
The only thing that makes me look even remotely awesome. I should erect a shrine to it or something.8. All time favourite song.

This question is simply too ridiculously difficult to answer. Therefore I shall just go with the one song I've been listening to about 341 times a day since Saturday night; Gary Jules' hauntingly gorgeous version of Mad World from the Donnie Darko soundtrack.
9. Favourite TV show.
House m.d. Geddit? The only show on television that gets better with age.10. First name of your significant other/crush.
As if you don't know. Really.
But still. Any excuse to post a picture.

Yes Jake, I know. Your own gorgeousness exhausts you at times. 'Tis a burden indeed, being so beautiful.
11. The town in which you live.

Look! It's the town in which I live! Or a little part of it anyway.
12. Your screenname/nickname.

Look! It's the town in which I live! Or a little part of it anyway.
12. Your screenname/nickname.

13. Your first job.

14. Your dream job.
Not being Kirsten Dunst, oh god no. Being the Other Half Of Jake's Soul. Move your ass over, blondie.
15. A bad habit you have.

17. One thing you'd like to do before you die.

Write a book.
18. The first thing you'd buy if you had a million dollars.


14. Your dream job.
Not being Kirsten Dunst, oh god no. Being the Other Half Of Jake's Soul. Move your ass over, blondie.15. A bad habit you have.

17. One thing you'd like to do before you die.

Write a book.
18. The first thing you'd buy if you had a million dollars.

I'm in a really pathetic place right now. I own this, and I die happy. The end. And consider yourselves tagged.
10 comments:
I'm gonna steal this tag! Seems like fun. As to when I'm actually gonna get down to doing it, is another matter by itself which we shall not bother clogging our heads with since it's a rather pointless thing to think about knowing how much I procrastinate - talk about procrastination!, you know what, I think some of the images in your tag might appear in my tag answers. And no, there is nothing philosophically awesome about my blog. And if yours is a worm, well then, you've got the best worm around! The early bird gets this worm called Bloggedy Blog Blog! =)
-B.
This looks like a blast! I am going to do this one, because everything is better with pictures.
What an adorable town you live in! I'm definitely coming to visit. I'll bring Jake, some pens, and Iceland.
B - Steal away! And it is pretty fun, the results you get. I can't even begin t describe the filthiness of the image results I got for the answer to my first question. Maaan are there a lot of pervs on the interned.
And yay! My worm is awesome!
Um. Yeah.
Barbara- Oh gosh. It's not adorable, this town. It's huge and noisy and crowded and filthy and polluted beyond belief. But I an't imagine living anywhere else, so.
Oooh you sure Iceland can fit in your suitcase though? And you may want to tranquilize Jake before you stick him in a duffel bag or whatever.
the voluntary tagging thing seems to work for you =D
I'm taking this as well thankyous.
Your town looks super cute!
gw- Take it, dude. Take it and march on in your wonderful Let's-Start-Consistently-Updating-Blog parade.
beckeye - Um..yeah. I suppose that picture does make the bloody place look rather quaint and exotic and well...cute. (How very far from the truth, Mom)
That picture of Klang makes it seem exotic and faraway and so cherry and sunny all the time. Like the houses in the small town in Africa. Same colors.
Oh, did you know Heima is available at Rock Corner? For RM-
I know! It's giving poor, innocent people the totally wrong impression lah wei.
*gasp* ROCK CORNER!! I fear to ask you just how expensive it is...
AWESOME! Bow down to House. Although my favorite season (and my favorite one of House's teams!) Is now gone forever. I MISS YOU, CAMERON, CHASE, AND FOREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
(:})
This intrigues me.. I consider myself tagged homie! =D
p.s I do not believe that picture to be a fair representation of Klang. Whoever took it has some pretty impressive photography skills man. Now i'm posed with a dilemma in deciding whether he should be sued or given some sort of an award for misrepresenting Klang and all it's congestedness..
Post a Comment