Sunday, September 02, 2007

What I Have Learned From Watching Spongebob Squarepants

1. sponges live in pineapples

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



2. There is no creature on earth dumber than a Patrick.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



3. Squid suffer low self-esteem problems and don't wear pants.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



4. Electrical appliances work just fine underwater.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



5. Even when you live at the bottom of the sea,you still have to take baths.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




6. Spongebob,Patrick and Squidward discovered fire,and don't you forget it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



7. Plankton are evil little buggers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



8. Eating cubed cheese will attract sea-bears.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



9. A male crab, on its own, can reproduce to form a blonde whale.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



10. A snail is a heck of a lot smarter than a Spongebob.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


11. All crabs are cheapskates and sweat a lot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Rock on,educational television!

KIV: What I have learned from watching Supernatural.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Good one Vanessa!!

It does make sense.. TV is VERY EDUCATIONAL indeed!

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea"...

xD

bloody awful poetry said...

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!"

Ooops. Caps.
Eh..I can comment on my own blog!
Righteous,doooood..

International Mastermind said...

Actually I am watching my little sisters kid show right now. I just learned how to count to ten!!! 123456789-.... oh well. I'm working on it.