
1. The phone rings. Who will it be?
Are we talking about reality or are you asking me to indulge in my very substantial creative powers of self-delusion? Because if it be the latter, then I am never going to get to the next question.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
No, I prefer to leave it in the aisles or the middle of the parking lot and watch people and cars collide into them. I have no sense of consideration whatsoever.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Well it depends doesn't it? If I'm familiar with the aforementioned social setting, then I talk more.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Yes I do, for truly deserved ones. I'm not that messed up. And I don't do false modesty very well.
Really.
Are we talking about reality or are you asking me to indulge in my very substantial creative powers of self-delusion? Because if it be the latter, then I am never going to get to the next question.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
No, I prefer to leave it in the aisles or the middle of the parking lot and watch people and cars collide into them. I have no sense of consideration whatsoever.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Well it depends doesn't it? If I'm familiar with the aforementioned social setting, then I talk more.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Yes I do, for truly deserved ones. I'm not that messed up. And I don't do false modesty very well.
Really.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No, because it involves numbers and because I never win.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I'd like to think I would, having seen all those episodes of Man vs Wild. For instance, I know that eating yak liver is good for you and you can actually drink your own distilled urine. But no.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
If I had, then the answer to number 6 may have been a little bit different.
8. What was your favourite game as a kid?
I didn't get into board games or dolls so much as a kid. I preferred making up things in my head and forcing my brother to play-act with me. I think he's forgotten all about those days, which is a blessing. Poor child. I was a proper tyrant before I hit the age of nine.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
Would I? Would I what? Stop being so coy, meme.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Of course. That would be half the fun, I think.
11. Use three words to describe yourself.
I hate this type of question. Seriously. So spirit-crushing. How can you even suggest that my entire person and existence can be condensed down into three measly words?
No, because it involves numbers and because I never win.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I'd like to think I would, having seen all those episodes of Man vs Wild. For instance, I know that eating yak liver is good for you and you can actually drink your own distilled urine. But no.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
If I had, then the answer to number 6 may have been a little bit different.
8. What was your favourite game as a kid?
I didn't get into board games or dolls so much as a kid. I preferred making up things in my head and forcing my brother to play-act with me. I think he's forgotten all about those days, which is a blessing. Poor child. I was a proper tyrant before I hit the age of nine.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you?
Would I? Would I what? Stop being so coy, meme.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Of course. That would be half the fun, I think.
11. Use three words to describe yourself.
I hate this type of question. Seriously. So spirit-crushing. How can you even suggest that my entire person and existence can be condensed down into three measly words?
12. Do any songs make you cry?
Where got? I not that emo lah, okay?
13. Are you continuing your education?
Yes I am actually. On Monday.
14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, but how hard can it be, really? You just strike a really cool pose, pull the trigger, kill the bad guy and then finish off with a really bad-ass one liner.
15. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
No. The story of my life.
16. How often do you read books?
If I dont at least flip through a few pages daily, then you know it's a really really bad week.
17. What is your favourite children's book?
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. It is made up of ridonkulous amounts of awesome, the illustrations are gorgeously quirky and it's smart and fresh and hilarious and sincere and not patronising in the least. And it doesn't even matter that I wasn't technically a child anymore when I first read it.
18. What colour are your eyes?
Brown. I think. And it doesn't even matter in this part of the world lah. They're either brown or black unless you go get violet or turqoise contacts (which people do). So.
19. How tall are you?
Not tall enough, meme. Not tall enough.
20. Where is your dream house located?
Somewhere on a volcanic plain in Iceland, with sheep and washing lines made of old guitar strings and a melting glacier in the backyard.
21. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Um, I dunno. Fire extinguisher? Although if all hope was lost I'd probably drag my CPU out. All my music is in there.
22. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Eh?
23. Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
The kitchen. There be chocolate cookies in there.
24. Do you like mustard?
Yeah sure, why not. It seems courteous enough.
25. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I have my mother's hair, my father's skin, my mother's teeth, my father's nose and god knows whose eyes. So it's all fair, I believe.
26. Can you do the splits?
No, and I don't think I want to try. I fear injury to my crotch area. I morbidly fear it.
27. What movie do you want to see right now?
I want to watch Rocket Science again. It's amazing how that D'Agosto guy could go from Rocket Science to something as crapfesty as Heroes.
28. What did you do for New Year's?
I stayed at my grandma's, ate apple pie and watched an X-Files marathon all night. Best new year's ever.
29. Do you own a camera phone?
No, and I don't particularly desire one either. I'm happy as long as I can text on the thing.
30. What's the last letter of your middle name?
S. Don't you want to know what it is, then?
31. What do you wear to sleep?
You are a creepy meme, meme. Why would you want to know something like that?
32. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Both are equally awesome in their own way, and both play their part in maintaining the balance of the universe.
33. Did you eat a cookie today?
Yes I just told you; I travelled to the kitchen to get one. Are you even paying attention?
34. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Are you kidding? Of course I do! French is good. And also Spanish. It's very satisfying to swear in Spanish.
35. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Hey look COOKIE!
36. What do you and your parents fight about?
This possibly makes me the weirdest adolescent alive, but I actually hardly ever argue with my parents. Ever.
37. Are you a gullible person?
No, I am cynical and jaded beyond my years, and the burden of premature wisdom weighs heavily on my soul. Now leave me alone.
Where got? I not that emo lah, okay?
13. Are you continuing your education?
Yes I am actually. On Monday.
14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, but how hard can it be, really? You just strike a really cool pose, pull the trigger, kill the bad guy and then finish off with a really bad-ass one liner.
15. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
No. The story of my life.
16. How often do you read books?
If I dont at least flip through a few pages daily, then you know it's a really really bad week.
17. What is your favourite children's book?
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. It is made up of ridonkulous amounts of awesome, the illustrations are gorgeously quirky and it's smart and fresh and hilarious and sincere and not patronising in the least. And it doesn't even matter that I wasn't technically a child anymore when I first read it.
18. What colour are your eyes?
Brown. I think. And it doesn't even matter in this part of the world lah. They're either brown or black unless you go get violet or turqoise contacts (which people do). So.
19. How tall are you?
Not tall enough, meme. Not tall enough.
20. Where is your dream house located?
Somewhere on a volcanic plain in Iceland, with sheep and washing lines made of old guitar strings and a melting glacier in the backyard.
21. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Um, I dunno. Fire extinguisher? Although if all hope was lost I'd probably drag my CPU out. All my music is in there.
22. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Eh?
23. Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
The kitchen. There be chocolate cookies in there.
24. Do you like mustard?
Yeah sure, why not. It seems courteous enough.
25. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I have my mother's hair, my father's skin, my mother's teeth, my father's nose and god knows whose eyes. So it's all fair, I believe.
26. Can you do the splits?
No, and I don't think I want to try. I fear injury to my crotch area. I morbidly fear it.
27. What movie do you want to see right now?
I want to watch Rocket Science again. It's amazing how that D'Agosto guy could go from Rocket Science to something as crapfesty as Heroes.
28. What did you do for New Year's?
I stayed at my grandma's, ate apple pie and watched an X-Files marathon all night. Best new year's ever.
29. Do you own a camera phone?
No, and I don't particularly desire one either. I'm happy as long as I can text on the thing.
30. What's the last letter of your middle name?
S. Don't you want to know what it is, then?
31. What do you wear to sleep?
You are a creepy meme, meme. Why would you want to know something like that?
32. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Both are equally awesome in their own way, and both play their part in maintaining the balance of the universe.
33. Did you eat a cookie today?
Yes I just told you; I travelled to the kitchen to get one. Are you even paying attention?
34. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Are you kidding? Of course I do! French is good. And also Spanish. It's very satisfying to swear in Spanish.
35. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Hey look COOKIE!
36. What do you and your parents fight about?
This possibly makes me the weirdest adolescent alive, but I actually hardly ever argue with my parents. Ever.
37. Are you a gullible person?
No, I am cynical and jaded beyond my years, and the burden of premature wisdom weighs heavily on my soul. Now leave me alone.
11 comments:
I love your memes...lah. C'est terrer.
In reference to no.20, isn't there a certain Icelandic band nearby as your neighbours?
Whatcha doin' on Monday lah?
Way to tell that meme what's what! Who does it think it is anyway, harassing you about cookies and stuff, with coyly half-asked questions. I like how you stand your ground, but then you are THE BAP.
I'm going to guess that your middle name is Kansas. I don't know why.
brave chickens - Thank you lah wei...and yes, there is a certain Icelandic band in close proximity over there actually. I plan to bandnap them and make them succumb to my every musical demand. And Monday is back to school day.
Barb -These memes, they seriously need to be put in their insignificant little places now and then. So out of hand!
Beckeye - Darn. So close! It actually is the name of a place, but you should try Europe.
I love your memes. I especially enjoyed your answer to 'how tall are you' ;)
Aww thanks =) They are tremendously ridonkulous, these memes, are they not?
LOL...you're still the hilarious one.. miss you loads, dear..*hugs*
p/s: mind to spare some of your cookies? =X
Um....
Kensington? Kerry? That's all I can think of right now. I'm lame.
Yay for Dom and his sexy neon YELLOW pants. *sighs* Dom with shades again.. Makes me a happy girl. ;D
Oh, did you watch their performance where Dom wore a Spiderman suit? :)
SpiderDom, SpiderDom, does whatever a SpiderDom does.. :D
Beckeye - Uh. Way off, mom. WAY off.
Sue Fyenn - Neon PANTS!! And yes I have seen that one actually. And it was like a full suit jugak, right? The man is insane.
Post a Comment