Seriously.
Ask J.K Rowling.
And you should never ever ever deny the magic.
This is basically the same as the 6 Things Meme, which is floating around here somewhere, except that it's the 7 Things Meme. And not the 6 Things Meme, because that would've been reeeally confusing.
7 Things You Dislike The Most
1. I have a wisdom tooth growing in my left jaw and it's making my gums all sore and I can barely touch that side of my face. And the worst part is that I don't feel any wisdomisher.
2. Katy Perry and I share the same birthday.
3. This computer has no speakers.
4. Coldplay have seven Grammy nominations.
5. 6 different people should have died on last night's episode of Heroes. None of them stayed dead.
6. The only copy of In Rainbows at Speedy costs RM62.90. I call that obscenity! (Somebody go get me that for Christmas).
7. The fact that 4 out of the 7 things I dislike all have something to do with pop culture. I therefore dislike the fact that I am shallow.
7 Things You Like The Most
1. My purple faux-royal fingernails. (SHALLOW!)
2. Coldplay have seven Grammy nominations.
3. Pretty people.
4. The fact that I no longer have to share a room with my grandmother. I know I'm supposed to love her and everything but gawsh were those 4 years torturous.
5. I have finally acquired a copy of Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book which you should all go read like right now. It has pretty pictures in it.
6. I'm still on holiday.
7. Re-runs of The Simpsons on weekdays.
7 Important Things In Your Room
1. This computer. This speakerless, ancient, forcing-me-to-stick-the-keyboard-on-my-lap computer.
2. Books. No Bible, though. I'm a heathen.
3. The 9th edition of the Oxford Concise English Dictionary, which has served me well for the last 8 years. Thank you, Oxford Concise English Dictionary. 9th edition.
4. Mix CDs, the majority of which are from Grace, which are all serving me well in these dark days of no-music-files-in-computer.
5. Journals, paper scraps, magazine cut-outs and letters.
6. Dude, I cannot think of 7 very important things in my room!
7. Oh yeah I can. Me.
7 Random Facts About You
1. I had eggs for lunch.
2. I watched Twilight for the second time on Wednesday. (Judge not! I didn't pay for it this time. I was merely helpi4ng out a friend.)
3. I've discovered that I have a thing for Robert Pattinson's teeth. Meh.
4. I am extremely relieved that Brandon Flowers shaved his 'tache off.
5. I have only ever had Starbucks one time in my entire life.
6. As of the year 2005, I had never missed a single episode of Survivor. Not once. Man was I a sorry case back then.
7. I cannot ride a bicycle. But you already knew that.
7 Things You Plan To Do Before You Die
1. Move to Iceland.
2. Watch Slumdog Millionaire. They use Sigur ros in the trailer. It HAS to be good.
3. Acquire a Scottish boyfriend.
4. Learn to play the guitar.
5. Publish something. (One measley book review in the Sunday paper is nice and all, you know. But still.)
6. Watch Sigur ros perform live.
7. Get reeeeeeeeeally reeeeally drunk. Just once.
7 Things You Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex
*all 7 are totally arbitrary of course
And hey. What if I don't find the opposite sex attractive? At all? What then? Screw you, sexist meme!
Is "sexist" the word? No wait...sexuality-biased meme!! That's right, right? Right.
7 Celebrity Crushes
See? This is the sort of crap I thrive on. This is the brand of superficial gunk upon which the very foundations of this blog are based upon. Bring it.
1. Some dude called Jake. I may have mentioned him once. Or twice.
2. James McAvoy. Teh accent.
3. Jonsi Birgisson. I know he's gay but he's so fudging adorable I want to adopt him.
4. Robert Pattinson. He's awfully purdy. 'Tis a crying shame he can't act.
5. That one guy who was in that one episode of Doctor Who with lots of Daleks in it and we all thought he died and I was pissed at the Doctor for letting him get devoured by pigs and for the rest of episode I was left wailing "WHY DID YOU LET FRANK DIE???" but then in Part 2 he wasn't dead and the pigs didn't eat him or anything so I was happy and he's won a BAFTA and everything for some crazy psycho-shit movie he was in but I'm too lazy to google his name right now. Cute, though. Let us now have a gratuitous Italian Vogue photo shoot image.

Aaaah. Andrew Garfield.
Yum. Italian Vogue.
6. Cillian Murphy. Look into his eyes for too long and you will liquidify. Not just liquefy. But liquidify.
7. James Marsden. It's remarkable how he refrained from showing all those teeth while he was on X-Men.
7 People To Tag
Tag yourselves, peasants.
Ask J.K Rowling.
And you should never ever ever deny the magic.
This is basically the same as the 6 Things Meme, which is floating around here somewhere, except that it's the 7 Things Meme. And not the 6 Things Meme, because that would've been reeeally confusing.
7 Things You Dislike The Most
1. I have a wisdom tooth growing in my left jaw and it's making my gums all sore and I can barely touch that side of my face. And the worst part is that I don't feel any wisdomisher.
2. Katy Perry and I share the same birthday.
3. This computer has no speakers.
4. Coldplay have seven Grammy nominations.
5. 6 different people should have died on last night's episode of Heroes. None of them stayed dead.
6. The only copy of In Rainbows at Speedy costs RM62.90. I call that obscenity! (Somebody go get me that for Christmas).
7. The fact that 4 out of the 7 things I dislike all have something to do with pop culture. I therefore dislike the fact that I am shallow.
7 Things You Like The Most
1. My purple faux-royal fingernails. (SHALLOW!)
2. Coldplay have seven Grammy nominations.
3. Pretty people.
4. The fact that I no longer have to share a room with my grandmother. I know I'm supposed to love her and everything but gawsh were those 4 years torturous.
5. I have finally acquired a copy of Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book which you should all go read like right now. It has pretty pictures in it.
6. I'm still on holiday.
7. Re-runs of The Simpsons on weekdays.
7 Important Things In Your Room
1. This computer. This speakerless, ancient, forcing-me-to-stick-the-keyboard-on-my-lap computer.
2. Books. No Bible, though. I'm a heathen.
3. The 9th edition of the Oxford Concise English Dictionary, which has served me well for the last 8 years. Thank you, Oxford Concise English Dictionary. 9th edition.
4. Mix CDs, the majority of which are from Grace, which are all serving me well in these dark days of no-music-files-in-computer.
5. Journals, paper scraps, magazine cut-outs and letters.
6. Dude, I cannot think of 7 very important things in my room!
7. Oh yeah I can. Me.
7 Random Facts About You
1. I had eggs for lunch.
2. I watched Twilight for the second time on Wednesday. (Judge not! I didn't pay for it this time. I was merely helpi4ng out a friend.)
3. I've discovered that I have a thing for Robert Pattinson's teeth. Meh.
4. I am extremely relieved that Brandon Flowers shaved his 'tache off.
5. I have only ever had Starbucks one time in my entire life.
6. As of the year 2005, I had never missed a single episode of Survivor. Not once. Man was I a sorry case back then.
7. I cannot ride a bicycle. But you already knew that.
7 Things You Plan To Do Before You Die
1. Move to Iceland.
2. Watch Slumdog Millionaire. They use Sigur ros in the trailer. It HAS to be good.
3. Acquire a Scottish boyfriend.
4. Learn to play the guitar.
5. Publish something. (One measley book review in the Sunday paper is nice and all, you know. But still.)
6. Watch Sigur ros perform live.
7. Get reeeeeeeeeally reeeeally drunk. Just once.
7 Things You Find Attractive In The Opposite Sex
*all 7 are totally arbitrary of course
And hey. What if I don't find the opposite sex attractive? At all? What then? Screw you, sexist meme!
Is "sexist" the word? No wait...sexuality-biased meme!! That's right, right? Right.
7 Celebrity Crushes
See? This is the sort of crap I thrive on. This is the brand of superficial gunk upon which the very foundations of this blog are based upon. Bring it.
1. Some dude called Jake. I may have mentioned him once. Or twice.
2. James McAvoy. Teh accent.
3. Jonsi Birgisson. I know he's gay but he's so fudging adorable I want to adopt him.
4. Robert Pattinson. He's awfully purdy. 'Tis a crying shame he can't act.
5. That one guy who was in that one episode of Doctor Who with lots of Daleks in it and we all thought he died and I was pissed at the Doctor for letting him get devoured by pigs and for the rest of episode I was left wailing "WHY DID YOU LET FRANK DIE???" but then in Part 2 he wasn't dead and the pigs didn't eat him or anything so I was happy and he's won a BAFTA and everything for some crazy psycho-shit movie he was in but I'm too lazy to google his name right now. Cute, though. Let us now have a gratuitous Italian Vogue photo shoot image.

Aaaah. Andrew Garfield.
Yum. Italian Vogue.
6. Cillian Murphy. Look into his eyes for too long and you will liquidify. Not just liquefy. But liquidify.
7. James Marsden. It's remarkable how he refrained from showing all those teeth while he was on X-Men.
7 People To Tag
Tag yourselves, peasants.
8 comments:
This post made me chuckle. :)
I too want to see Slumdog Millionaire...only heard good things about it. Hopefully I cross its path.
I WILL be a peasant!
Haha, I can't ride a bike either (as I've told you...) but my parents, in an extreme attempt to get me to learn, have offered me an ipod in exchange for mee learning! *Happy*
I did that on purpose. OBVIOUSLY. I was an evil mastermind since I was five. Hehe...
Ask Thom nicely and I am sure he will open up the pay-what-you-want website again for you. Just for a little while.
And yeah, what was with that episode of Heroes? Annoyed me no end!
Allison - Well I'm glad it made you chuckle! Chuckling ees good. Oooh me too! There's very little chance of it being screened in Malaysain cinemas, so I'll have to wait for the DVD.
IM - Dude. You get an ipod to learn how to ride a bike? How is is that even fair trade? By ANY stretch of the imagination? Jeebus. You are goood.
Barbar - Aww I'm sure he will. Because he's cool like that.
I doubt we're both referring to the same Heroes episode, but considering the direction the show has been taking, I doubt if it matters even if we were discussing episodes from two different SEASONS.
because I'm a sucky friend. But u made me laugh anyway...:P
I'm determined NOT to see "Slumdog Millionaire," because every time I see one of those movies that's critically acclaimed out the wazoo, it's always a let-down.
Hannah - OMFG you're aliiiiiive! Well, thank you =) But stop laughing at mine and go BLOG lah.
Beckeye - Aww why? They're not ALL bad, you know. Seriously. Not even a teeny weeny bitty piece of it?
I can't blog lar girl, life's a bit on the low end here so it's all gonna be emo-fied. N ur not one who 'divulge' yerself in a post dripping with emo-ness so I really can't put it on a page.
I go online nowadays for like 5 mins n tutup the comp. I don't like sitting down so much these days. Dunno y. Hm.
Post a Comment