Friday, December 19, 2008

Regularly Scheduled Blogging Shall Resume Soon. Eventually. Or Whenever I Feel Like It.

Come on. Give me a break, yes? It's Christmas time!
But more importantly (much much much more importantly);today is Jake's 28th birthday.


I'm not entirely sure whether it's December 19th yet in Los Angeles as I type this. Or London. Or Morocco. Or wherever Jake and his wonderful self are at the moment. But as we all know, conflicting time zones are no obstacle at all to the power of True Love (or Perverse Obsession. Same thing, really [but you know, to be fair, I have turned it down quite a bit over the last few months.Indulge me] ).

And look, Jake! See what I got you?


I bet you know what those are for, you smart-ass-Harvard-Westlake graduate, you! It's so you can get your hair cut. Like, soon. And do us all a favour in the long run. Make Reese do it, since she loves you so much. And you know, I'm going to throw in a razor as well. There. Now you can look just like you did before that stupid Prince of Persia crap came along and made you turn all caveman ugly, which we did not think was a possibility.

And here, my Jewish Sweetness, , have a baby panda, just for kicks. I reckon you'd be bored of puppies by now, eh?



Cheers, Gyllenhaal.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Is he still acting? ;)

I haven't seen him in anything since Brokeback Mountain, which was highly enjoyable.

Sean Wraight said...

SOME inpspired gifting there BAP. I think the panda is a terrific idea, provided it doesn't eat him. It's only cute until someone loses a head.

Merry Blogmas to you as well.

s

International Mastermind said...

Hey, the Panda could just chomp off some of that hair. :)

Have some great Holidays!!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Those are gifts that just keep on giving. Jake's gonna love them!

Random Irregular said...

Aw, I've really missed reading this blog.

How long have you had your 'J-phase' for? And you didn't say anything bad to Reese either. Whoa.

Come back soon and have a great holiday :)

bloody awful poetry said...

Allison - Aww BBM was lovely, was it not? Since then I believe he's been in Proof, which was widely regarded as being crap, and Rendition, which is not-so-crap.

Sean W.- I think it's a trained panda, though. I mean, if it ever does get too violent, we could always have it shot.

IM - Aaah yes, but such is the Awesomeness of Jake's hair, that it always grows back.
Merry X'masing to you too =)

Barbara -*giggles* Oh won't he just!

RI - Aww that's really sweet of you! I'm glad your back in the neighbourhood!
Um, if I'm not very mistaken, the J-Phase has lasted 11 months now. Scary, eh?

Sean Wraight said...

BAPpy New Year my friend!

I found this tonight and thought of you. You have to supply an email address but you can download it and start building up that MP3 collection again.

http://www.coldplay.com/song.html

You have until Jan. 5th to grab it!

Sean